Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thinking for a While...

Because sometimes I can't say it right...
And sometimes I can't show it well...
(How I feel and how I want to keep you...)
But every time I have the chance I'd think of you and miss you...
I suddenly go blank and things start to go to my head--
About what if's and what would be's...
Even wondering if you're doing the same...
Or what maybe going on in your head...

Sometimes I get confused--
Sometimes I don't know what to do...
I don't really know what exactly you think of me...
And I'm sure I don't know if you'll stay till the end...
Though I maybe right here and you're over there...
I want to be by your side when you need me.
I want to be near you when you are sad--
And hold you tight when you're in despair.

I don't know how to show or tell you...
I'm serious when I said it...
I love you and I want you to be my first and last...
Cause I know you're the most awesome guy that I know...
I'm lucky to have you... :)

No comments: